Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: A Jack Hanson Request!...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sickboyking79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jack Hanson, I've been wacthing your videos on youtube and I must say u kik ass. Ive downloaded yer recordings from sdsickboy as well. Very cool originals and covers. It would be cool if you were to record your other covers such as "Bakersfield","Then I Kissed Her", "Footprints On My Ceiling", "Only You", "Under The Boardwalk", "All I Have To Do Is Dream", "Dont Keep Me Hanging On" & etc!...Ive enjoyed hearing how simply you've been playing them all on your acoustic guitar. If ya need some cash to get it happening, i'd be damned not to donate...ahaha...

    THANX AND KEEP AT IT!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't keep me hanging on would be a good one! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Merklee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Id like to head Somebody from Depeche Mode or I Dont Want To Miss a Thing from Aerosmith(My wedding Song)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jack Hanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Sickboyking, it?s great to receive such reactions to my music, and I can?t tell how much this means to me.
    You know, in late July I?ll record again ( btw, you don?t need to donate, but it?s a kind gesture, thanks [img]wink.gif[/img] ), at this session I actually want not that much Coverversions as I made a few weeks ago. But, I?ll record Don?t keep me hanging on, Under the Boardwalk, All I have to do is dream, and Bakersfield.
    SDSickboy, sorry, but I don?t do DM and Aerosmith. I don?t like them, and if I?d play them you?d hear that.
    I think the new recordings will be ready to download at the end of July, I?ll post it here then. Till then, keep on Rocking, and again, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jack Hanson:
    Thank you Sickboyking, it?s great to receive such reactions to my music, and I can?t tell how much this means to me.
    You know, in late July I?ll record again ( btw, you don?t need to donate, but it?s a kind gesture, thanks [img]wink.gif[/img] ), at this session I actually want not that much Coverversions as I made a few weeks ago. But, I?ll record Don?t keep me hanging on, Under the Boardwalk, All I have to do is dream, and Bakersfield.
    SDSickboy, sorry, but I don?t do DM and Aerosmith. I don?t like them, and if I?d play them you?d hear that.
    I think the new recordings will be ready to download at the end of July, I?ll post it here then. Till then, keep on Rocking, and again, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Gr?ss Gott Jack! I wanna hear "I wanna be sedadet".

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jack Hanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, Mach ich wenn ich ihn sehe [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, there should for sure be a Ramones Song on it, on my last Session I made "the KKK...", and "I wanna be sedated" is one of my favs, so....yep. But you know, that costs a beer, to pay in Eschwege in August [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jack Hanson:
    Haha, Mach ich wenn ich ihn sehe [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, there should for sure be a Ramones Song on it, on my last Session I made "the KKK...", and "I wanna be sedated" is one of my favs, so....yep. But you know, that costs a beer, to pay in Eschwege in August [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Lassen wa' mal den da oben aussen Spiel [img]wink.gif[/img] .Okay,here's the deal "sedadet" for a six pack? Thats fair imo.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jack Hanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sedated for a Six-Pack of Beer? Okay, we got a deal.Yeeeeeeeeeeeeha! Anyone else who wants to trade music for beer? [img]tongue.gif[/img] See ya in Eschwege

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I just request that you come play live for me? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jack Hanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm..you could, if I?d have the money to pay the flight ! But one day I?ll come to the USA, and then I hope to meet a lot of you Guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •